10.03.2012

My Life Lately

I thought I would take today to share
with ya'll what I have been up to lately when
it comes to shopping, decorating, crafts and more.

 Top Left & Top Right: My Target Dollar Bin Cute Deal
Bottom Left & Right: My two tank tops from Target Clearance

 Top Left, Top Right, & Bottom Left: My painted Amish Gourds with Glitter
Bottom Right: My amazingly sweet postcard from Haley!

 Top Left, Top Right & Bottom Left: $2.50 Wire Baskets from Target!
Just tied on some string, nailed them to the wall, and added items from my shop!
Bottom Right: Yellow Weathered Square Candle Holder from the Craft Show

Top Left: My cheap fold-up chair I recovered. I love it now!
Top Right: My new chalkboard wall in my kitchen.
Bottom Left: My new rustic framed photography of Indiana!
Bottom Right: Pictures my Step-Dad took in Colorado.
{Look for print options soon in my Etsy and Society 6 shops}

5 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...