10.10.2012

Current Crush - October Edition

I am so excited that the lovely Danielle has allowed
me to co-host Current Crush Thursdays this month!
This is going to be such a great month to co-host 
since I absolutely love everything fall!


Do you know what else is great about the month of October?
It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
It is amazing to honor those who have fought this ugly disease,
so today I thought I would dedicate my Current Crush towards fighting Breast Cancer.

You can find all of these items at 
or click on the photo itself to take you directly to the site.
All proceeds go to helping fund mammograms!

 
 
PLEASE LINK UP YOUR CURRENT CRUSH OF THE WEEK,
AND DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THE WORD!
IF WE HIT 75 LINK UPS I AM GOING TO GIVE AWAY
BREAST CANCER PINK INSPIRED STATIONARY!



5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Those who fight breast cancer are truly inspiring! I have no idea how they do it!

      Delete
  2. Hey Britt. I have seen a few people do posts on Breast Cancer awareness but I think that the site you shared is just amazing. You can just point and click to show support or when you purchase an item it actually shows what % of a mammogram you are helping give. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope others are inspired as well to help in this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was an interesting site too. They also have other charities they support as well in the same type of format. Hope all is well with you Michaela!

      Delete
  3. This is amazing!! Such a great cause to support and such a great site:) thanks for sharing Britt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...